Post New Thread Button Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post New Thread Button Missing

I'm a newbie who has now posted 5 comments and I have an item to sell under "Coffee Hardware" but there is no "Post New Thread" button. Please advise.

Due to the software upgrade you need 5 posts since the change. While the displayed number of posts made was imported along with the nick, for determining posting permissions the new software starts counting from when it was installed. In your case the system sees you as only having 3 posts towards gaining posting permissions.

Java "2 more!" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Hey Javaphile, thanks very much for your prompt reply. I guess I'll just have to hang on a while longer.

Comment

Nah, don't hang on, post a couple of comments or questions in any thread.
        It's all about participation!!
        What coffee you drinking today?
        Last edited by chokkidog; 4 December 2012, 10:22 PM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

Well I just bought a 1 kilo bag of Vittoria Mountain grown coffee beans from Coles for half price for my old Krups Novo 885 however I'm currently after a Saeco Via Venezia or a Gaggia Classic and then I plan to try freshly roasted beans from my local roaster at Cherubini Espresso Bar in Darlinghurst that gets a big rating of 9.3. Can't wait to get my new coffee machine.Commercial link removed per the http://coffeesnobs.com.au/general-ne...icy-rules.html
          Last edited by Javaphile; 5 December 2012, 12:49 AM. Reason: commercial link removed

Comment

Java,

thanks for that info, was looking for how many posts are needed to sell, now i know !

Comment

Thanks for this too. Was wondering about the Post New Thread button too. Cheers to more participation!

Comment

Hi All,

This posting threads thing got me stumped, thanks for the info, I have 4 more to go i think?

Regards,

Arthur

Comment

Same here - 5 yesterday and still no go. Roasting on behmor

Comment

Hi I’m a newbie and was bout to ask the same thing so this makes sense

Comment

Me too, thanks for clearing this up!

Comment

Working...
                      X