• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELPDESK: Can't post in Good Coffee Where

Any big strong Mods able to help me out? *eyelid flutter*

Or the For Sale forums, for that matter

Comment

Not sure about the for sale section. But the Good Coffee Where forum used to have a 50 post minimum placed on it. Such that, the user had to have a post count of at least 50 in order to post there. Among other things, it helps restrict people from advertising their business, and the forum gets to know the user a little first. Maybe the for sale section has this restriction placed upon it as well.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Ah, that might be it; the sticky states 20 posts though. I think the FS forums are 2 weeks from join date and no post limit?

Comment

So it does. I know it used to be 50 posts. Not sure why you can't post then... Hopefully one of the mods (or senior-er members) will see this and give you a more informed response.

Comment

Dragunov...check your PM's.

Comment

Originally posted by scoota_gal View Post
              Dragunov...check your PM's.
              Someone's a classy lady in this post, and it sure ain't me.

Cheers SG

Comment

Problem fixed? Good to know.

Comment

Dunno if it was the cache or the infraction (I suspect it was the cache).

Hey David, swear a bit and see if you lose the ability to post FS threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragunov21 View Post
                    Hey David, swear a bit and see if you lose the ability to post FS threads.
                    bwahaha!

I think it was your cache too. I could see that you were able to post in those two forums.

Comment

Working...
                    X