CS quarter ton... happening soon!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS quarter ton... happening soon!!

I just looked at the official member tally...24,955!!

Looks like the quarter ton will happen very soon... in a day to two!

Testament to the amazing work of Andy and all the supporters, sponsors, posters;
    the bold, the brave, the opinionated ;-), the curious, the shy and inquisitive and all who just love coffee.

Dudes, what an awesome forum!!

Have to agree Chokki, i have been part of forums before but nothing like this. I dont know if its the caffeine but i find myself addicted to this forum.

Comment

Aww, I thought we were getting close to a quarter ton milestone of coffee shipped this week/month/whatever! I was going to use it as an excuse to buy more coffee!

Seriously though congrats to Andy and all the sponsors/mods etc... I don't post much but I'm learning a lot and this forum has inspired me to new heights of coffee bliss, thanks to all who know more than me

Comment

Only 3 to go!! 8-)

Comment

Wow, 25,000 is such a big number, but I think I said that at 500 and 1000 too.
          ;-)

It's been a blast so far and I can't see the fun changing anytime soon. Thanks to everyone for making CS what it is, without all the good people it would be just another corner of the net instead of the biggest and busiest coffee site in this half of the planet.

Enjoy the ride!

Comment

And 25,000 it now is!

Java "WooHoo!!!" phile
            Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Blink and you miss it eh, we are at 25,004 already!

I just had a look through the logs and the 25,000th CoffeeSnob member was: aebrawn

WELCOME TO COFFEESNOBS

Comment

...and now 25007. That's 3 in an hour.

Comment

Working...
                X