Scoot creates child-free 'silent' zone on planes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoot creates child-free 'silent' zone on planes

Full marks to Scoot Airlines (never heard of em till now) sounds like a great idea.
    Scoot Airline Creates Child Free Zone

"The airline's international head of marketing, Stuart Myerscough, said guest feedback had been "overwhelmingly positive" I can well understand why.

A policy that should have been instituted long, LONG ago!

Java "Now if only it would happen here!" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Our very own Mod Scootagal (sometimes known as Scoots) has a pilot licence if i remember correctly; definitely involved in aviation. You haven't gone into partnership with Singapore Air have you Scoots?

Comment

Originally posted by flynnaus View Post
        Our very own Mod Scootagal (sometimes known as Scoots) has a pilot licence if i remember correctly; definitely involved in aviation. You haven't gone into partnership with Singapore Air have you Scoots?
        When I first looked at the topic I read it as "Scoota_gal creates child-free 'silent' zone on planes". It wasn't until I read the post that I got it right.

Java "Needs new glasses!" phile
        Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Hahaha! No I'm in partnership in an aerial spray business! And I just pay pilots to fly for me, I don't have a pilot's licence.

What a great idea but I wonder what the backlash is going to be from parents feeling "discriminated"...

Comment

Originally posted by scoota_gal View Post

What a great idea but I wonder what the backlash is going to be from parents feeling "discriminated"...
            I imagine the same lot that reckon kids should be allowed to run riot in cafe's will have a bit of a whinge.

Comment

Originally posted by Yelta View Post
              I imagine the same lot that reckon kids should be allowed to run riot in cafe's will have a bit of a whinge.
              In this post 2001 world of ours, people who run riot on aircraft tend to get plasti-cuffed and then gaffer taped to their seats... perhaps this rather eloquent method of maintaining the peace can be applied in cafes as well

Comment

On the contrary, I think it is great for parents. Now if people complain about your noisy kids, you can respond with "so you should have paid for 'kid free'.

Comment

Now that the Libs are going to pay them more to have kids, the parents of the future will be able to pay extra to have them kept in a sound proof section of the plane.

Barry

Comment

Cargo hold, maybe.

Comment

I wish they would create a drunk adult zone for all those people that think a flight is supposed is a great opportunity to get smashed and annoy us while we are trying to enjoy our flights

Comment

Working...
                      X