Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't resist showing you, these guys are too cute!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't resist showing you, these guys are too cute!!

My kelpie had her pups this week; her first litter.

Ended up with one short black and two macchiatos!! ;-D

Nice crema..
    Attached Files

....Cute!!!

Comment

Beautiful Choki...

Mal.

Comment

Kelpies are special. I have never owned one but my wife always says that if we ever get another dog it must be a Kelpie. She had one before we met and talks about it's intelligence and what great companions they make.
        How do you get along with one that isn't a 'working dog' - do you need to ensure a high level of exercise/activity for it?
        Great photos.

Comment

Here are the little piccolos @ 3 weeks...... on their feet, sort of, already developing character and personality.

One already spoken for. Gonna be sad to see them go.

Rocky, Sorry, didn't see your post.

Peps, the mum, spent the first three years on the vineyard where there was sheep and sometimes a great herd pf people who needed rounding up at smoko and lunch.

I have some room out here where we live and she is a frisbee champ. Also spends time with a friend's dog, gets plenty of walks and play.

She knows about 40 odd commands which is enough for a 'conversation' of sorts, dog style!

Super intelligent, very loyal and always wanting to work, when you are, and please everyone. Kelpies make great home pets for people who work from/at home
          and who include the dog in their daily life. An outdoorsy, semi active life works best too. If they get the right attention they are not too intense but
          know how to chill out as well. Great dogs.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by chokkidog; 23 May 2014, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Beautiful

Aside from coffee i must say dogs are my next passion

Comment

Originally posted by chokkidog View Post
              My kelpie had her pups this week; her first litter.

Ended up with one short black and two macchiatos!! ;-D

Nice crema..
              Simply adorable they are!!! Wow!

Comment

Hi evelynr! And welcome to CS.

yep, the pups were gorgeous; all off to good homes now.

One belongs to my neighbour's sister and has become a surf dog, getting runs on the beach twice daily and

walks to and from school 5 days a week. Not surprisingly, she is the puppy school instructor's fave pup and best student

as well.

And seems you mentioned it........some pics of 'Tilly' as she grows up. ;-D
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X