Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KMart Homemaker toaster

Hi

I'm still on a low income. Are those KMart Homemaker toasters any good? Do they last at least 12 months or longer? Although I did notice Kambrook makes one for about the same price but it uses 2 long slots to fit in 4 slices while the KMart one uses 4 slots (never mind I normally have 3 slices of toast).

I don't feel comfortable buying second hand electrical appliances.

Thanks.

Are you on the right forum?
    I think there's more chance you'd get an educated answer on toastsnobs.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Thundergod View Post
      Are you on the right forum?
      I think there's more chance you'd get an educated answer on toastsnobs.com.au
      This is the right forum. This is the "Off Topic" forum.

Comment

Luck of the draw isn't it?

A Tiffany ($15) toaster has lasted us 8 years until we upgraded (to a $50 toaster). The Tiff is still making toast or my mechanic four years later.

Comment

admittedly when I saw the topic of the thread I was thinking someone has tried roasting greens in a toaster!haha

back on topic, i've had a homemaker toaster and have been using it for about 3-4 years now so I think you should be good

Comment

Pretty sure all kmart stuff comes with 12 months warranty. It will say on the side of the box.
            Ive been through 3 iPhone usb chords, replaced without question each time.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I'll check out KMart on the weekend.

Comment

You're not going to believe it. After all this I discovered my old toaster is still full OK. It's a 4 slice toasted, with two switches for each pair of slices. One of the switches wasn't staying down so that's why I thought I'd need a new toaster.

So I tried pushing it down a bit harder. The I found it stayed down. I guess it's OK for now but it means I can take my time with buying a new toaster.

Comment

Working...
                X