X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Abbott.

This'll bring a smile to your dial.

Poor old Tony has been banned from the duty free shop in Vladivostok, he's no longer able to buy cheap smokes and vodka there.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

Rekd

Also #shotsfired

Comment

Originally posted by Dragunov21 View Post
      Rekd

Also #shotsfired
      Do ya reckon?

Comment

If anyone wants a TA bashing thread I'm keen.

I'm appalled at the way the heart of this country's being ripped out & handed to big biz - without even the skill to translate that into improving the outlook for the economy.

Read the full list here:
        TRACKING ABBOTT'S WRECKAGE - Unions. Politics. And stuff.

Comment

Not interested in bashing anyone in politics, if the thread goes that way it will most likely be closed, with good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Yelta View Post
            Not interested in bashing anyone in politics, if the thread goes that way it will most likely be closed, with good reason.
            Yes. I think that sort of thing is better done on a different forum web site like Reddit.

Comment

Politics, religion and guns are topics that are banned from most forums with good reason.
              There are plenty of other topics that generate enough aggro without the 'Big 3'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                Politics, religion and guns are topics that are banned from most forums with good reason.
                There are plenty of other topics that generate enough aggro without the 'Big 3'.
                Yeh. Let's talk about Aldi's coffee capsule machines. How aggro is that?

Comment

Working...
                X