• Show
Clear All

• Yelta
    replied
    Good on ya Zygo, welcome aboard.

Leave a comment:

• zygo
    replied
    Thanks for the prod to do it. Profile updated.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Yelta
    replied
    Thanks Pleuroman, simply being able to access the information you have provided gives other members a valuable insight as to where you are on the coffee journey.

Welcome to Coffee Snobs.

Leave a comment:

• Pleuroman
    replied
    Fair enough Yelta. Just did my profile. Not much there. Only started few months ago, am awaiting replacement coffee machine. Hope it arrives soon so I can get back into it.

Leave a comment:

• Yelta
    replied
    Morning Dans, just checked your profile, exactly what I mean, give an insight into your interests and experience.

Setting up is a pretty simple task.

Leave a comment:

• dans1982
    replied
    You just reminded me to update mine! You are right Yelta, It is nice to know a bit about who you are communicating with. The Internet is a pretty faceless place so any insight into who you are talking to helps.

Leave a comment:

• Yelta
    started a topic Profiles.

Profiles.

Have noticed a trend among newer members to ignore setting up a basic profile, I realize its not compulsory, however basic information i.e. experience, type of machine/grinder, location and age (not birth date) can be quite helpful in understanding what a member is trying to convey and how or whether to respond to a post.

I realize the information can be used to mislead, not much we can do about that.

I would encourage all new members and existing Coffee Snobs who have not bothered, to set up a profile, its nice to know a little about the person your communicating with.
Working...
X