Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For our Chocolate Making Afficianados out there...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For our Chocolate Making Afficianados out there...

As the title suggests, stumbled across some interesting info that may be of use to some of our budding Chocolatiers...
    The Food Lab: The Best Way to Temper Chocolate

Mal.

Very interesting. I have a few sous vide machines, so I'll definitely try this.

I also have a chocolate tempering machine, but that's only good for batches of at least 250g, lower than that I usually use the short microwave method as described in the article.

Comment

Huh... I never even thought of using a sous-vide circ for that. Guess what I'm getting stuck into when I'm back home?

Speaking of, I can highly recommend the Sansaire. Really sorted little unit.

Comment

G'day Dg! Nice to hear from you.

Comment

Been a while, hey?

With all my gear in the US there's been not much to talk about... plus hearing about y'alls awesome coffee was making me jealous :P

Comment

Originally posted by Dragunov21 View Post
            Been a while, hey?

With all my gear in the US there's been not much to talk about... plus hearing about y'alls awesome coffee was making me jealous :P
            I think I just lost a couple of IQ points reading the above... almost makes me want to whistle Dixie and join the Tea Party.

Comment

I'm sure you can afford it...

Comment

"Y'all" is singular, and I believe the plural is "all y'all".

... from his bum, you mean?

Happy holidays to all.

Comment

I think technically, y'all's (or all y'all's, as you say) would have been more technically correct, but I've got an apostrophe quota and I don't want to burn through it.

Comment

Working...
                  X