Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiss fan anyone?

Hey Andy! You're a Kiss fan....... right??? :-D

Daily Coffee News by Roast Magazine – Kiss Frontman Paul Stanley’s Long-Lost Folgers Commercial is Truly Bizarre

That's pretty weird... I'm guessing that was during his phantom of the opera period.

Gotta say, if "Folger's in your cup is the best part of waking up" then go back to bed till the espresso machine has warmed up!

Comment

Gotta love Paul - this commercial is terrible - but I love it.

Comment

Is there a "celebrity" that endorses good coffee?

Comment

I made some of my friends sit through Detroit Rock City and Sure Know Something the other night, before I let them play Neil Diamond.

Mick Thomas from Weddings Parties Anything used to do plenty of live 'endorsements' for decent coffee, but he probably doesn't cut it as a celebrity.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry O'Speedwagon View Post
            I made some of my friends sit through Detroit Rock City and Sure Know Something the other night, before I let them play Neil Diamond.

Mick Thomas from Weddings Parties Anything used to do plenty of live 'endorsements' for decent coffee, but he probably doesn't cut it as a celebrity.
            Yeah, I'm a bit ruthless too, Barry.
            I figure 'my home - my music', although I will usually then put something on I know they will enjoy.

Comment

Huge kiss fan here. October 8 can't come soon enough.

Comment

Working...
              X