Peanut Butter dangerous for your dog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peanut Butter dangerous for your dog?

Knowing that there are heaps of CSer dog lovers out there, thought that this article is worth reading...
    Is Peanut Butter Safe For Dogs? Please Beware

Mal.

Thanks for posting this Mel...

Not that we give them Peanut butter but should we ever think of it I will keep this in mind.

Chris

Comment

My puppy loves peanut butter.
      He gets the "empty" jar which keeps him busy for a bit when we have finished it.
      He only gets a small amount and only the good stuff (Kraft Crunchy)

Comment

We have found that peanut butter helps the medicine go down, when ever that's been necessary. Our puppies love it...

Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimal View Post
          We have found that peanut butter helps the medicine go down, when ever that's been necessary. Our puppies love it...

Mal.
          ^^^ what he said. Same thing with my two staffs. Peanut butter is a worming tablet's best friend.

Comment

well in general you have to be very careful what to give to a dog. I know my dog used to love eating the same as us, humans. Just to immitate us. But then we found out the chocolate and other things do not have the same effect on a dog as they do on humans...

Comment

Originally posted by stephan View Post
              . I know my dog used to love eating the same as us, humans. Just to immitate us. ...
              Love the comma!

Comment

I just feed my dog tablets with yoghurt or if they're particularly nasty, open her mouth and shove it down.

Comment

Wait, sweetener in Peanut Butter, what is the world coming to?

Comment

Working...
                  X