Clear All

• This is Drone Racing

This is drone racing...with obstacles!

Java "Fun with toys!" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Javaphile View Post
      This is drone racing...with obstacles!
      hehehe..Well at least the drones in the "This is Drone Racing" vid were indoors, not invading anyone's privacy or leisure.
      I bet the US fire authorities on the West Coast would be happy there are people out there with XM42s this summer .
      The word from the sponsor towards the end (@ 3:40) was the best part.

Comment

And when you get tired of just racing the drones, you arm them!

Java "Be the first on your block to be a Drone Ace!" phile

Comment

And when the drones get so fast a flamethrower is no longer effective or you wish to enforce boundaries you can break out the portable laser cannons: Boeing: Silent Strike

Java "Beam me up Scotty!" phile

Comment

I'll see your anti-drone laser and raise you with the society of the prevention of cruelty to drones (yes, it seems to exist)

The New Eden SPCD is dedicated to the prevention of abuse and cruelty to our smallest helper.
            Whether it is a noble mining drone, or the brooding and aggressive fighter drone, we at the NESPCD want to make sure all receive the proper mechanical care and treatment. We help to find lose and abandoned drones good homes and work with local systems to prevent the euthanasia or murder of these special creatures for parts and minerals.
            We are a non-profit charity that needs your help. Donations for the repair and placement of damaged and lost drones are appreciated.

Comment

No need for them to get involved, the laser makes it quick!

Java "*smirk*" phile

Comment

Working...
              X