Go eagles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go eagles!

Sorry couldn't resist. Happy AFL Grand Final weekend! Good Luck to all involved.
    Attached Files

Footy stopped 3 weeks ago.

Go Tiges (& wet toast, so we don't have to keep hearing about it over here!)

Comment

Go you mighty eagles!!

Comment

Hawthorn leads by more than twenty points by half time. Think I,ll go have a cuppa. I was tipping the eagles by 8 points....

Comment

This is epic. I'm watching it at work at Christchurch Airport in NZ. As a lifetime Hawks fan this is too good to be true.

Comment

Eagles lost by 46pts. Just sad...

Comment

Yep. They didnt play their game well. Lost a lot of chances and did not keep the ball out of Hawthorn,s hands, which is crucial.
              Was hard to watch that one.

Comment

Can't believe it! 3 in a row for the Hawks. Congrats to the Eagles on a great season, sorry today would've been a tough end to it. Great to see the Eagles back up there. I always like Adam Simpson, I reckon they're onto a good thing there.

Comment

Love grand final day.
                  Still get butterflies at the first bounce, can't really imagine what it's like for a player.

We had a BBQ then setup in front of the telly and like everyone else, watched as Hawthorn tore shreds off the Weagles. I was shocked how rattled they were, bombs into the center and hope for the best, it was nothing like the Eagle-machine we have seen all year.

It seems pretty common for a team to get a flogging the first Grand Final and if they make it back the following year they turn it around. As an Essendon supporter I have not so fond memories of Hawthorn giving us a dose in 1983... we got 'em back the next couple of years though!

Well done Hawthorn, with the AFL trying to make all teams equal it's a big ask to win this many times in a row without the help of draft picks and salary cap changes.

Sigh... now many months of mind-numbing cricket... Roll-on next footy season!

Car'n the Bombers.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                    Love grand final day.
                    Still get butterflies at the first bounce, can't really imagine what it's like for a player.

Well done Hawthorn, with the AFL trying to make all teams equal it's a big ask to win this many times in a row without the help of draft picks and salary cap changes.

Sigh... now many months of mind-numbing cricket... Roll-on next footy season!

Car'n the Bombers.
                    Cricket's alright I s'pose. But nothing compares to footy. Would be good to see the Bombers climb the ladder again sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by LeroyC View Post
                      Cricket's alright I s'pose. But nothing compares to footy. Would be good to see the Bombers climb the ladder again sometime soon.
                      Big Bash is pretty good...

Mal.

Comment

Big Bash Houli?

Champion!

seriously though; Looking forward to test cricket.

Comment

Working...
                        X