No announcement yet.

For Sale Forum not allowing me to post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Forum not allowing me to post.

How to post an item for sale, the Hardware section seems to be locked and I can't post?

Because you didn't have enough posts and then slammed in enough to get over the minimum count needed and tried to post an ad before the system could catch up with your flood.

Java "Getting out the waders" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

For Sale Forum not allowing me to post.

I have met the forum rules. I've been a member since 2011 and have sold items on this site. I'll admit I have not visited for quite some time but all of my history seems to have dissipated. (unless I had another account I forgot about) None the less, I have the minimum 5 posts and this account was opened 4 years ago. I have a great set up for sale and just want to post it. Anyone have any insight as to the issue?

Comment

Wait an hour or so - the post counter, that triggers your access to posting in the for sale section, will then catch up.

Comment

See the post above yours.

Java "Flood what?" phile

Comment

*puts hand up* me too

Comment

Me too, my past history seems to have been lost and now I am also locked out of the for sale forum. Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by 50mm View Post
                Me too, my past history seems to have been lost and now I am also locked out of the for sale forum. Interesting
                No history was lost. The first post you made using this nick was done 3 days ago. See post 2 above as to why you didn't instantly have posting permission in the For Sale section after slamming a bunch of posts up 5 hours ago.

Java "It pays to read" phile
                Last edited by Javaphile; 1 August 2016, 05:21 AM. Reason: Syntax

Comment

Working...
                X