Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confessions of a caffeine addict: I understand if I'm not welcome on this for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confessions of a caffeine addict: I understand if I'm not welcome on this for...

I'm just so ashamed, but I won't feel right until I get this off my chest, so here goes...

In the wee hours of this morning... having been stuck under my two-day-old son for the best part of, well, two days... through the burning slits I like to call eyes, I may have mistaken this for coffee and it may have, in fact, been the best goddamn thing I'd ever tasted!!

There it is... Now, do you need my resignation from the forum, or will an admin just swiftly scratch my name from the list?? :-p

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454643020.525503.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	282.3 KB
ID:	758391

No absolution required....the fresh born child defence always gets an acquittal!

Sniff

Comment

As Sniff says, the new born child defense is always a viable excuse....but just remember, that only works for so long! Keep it up for too long and we'll have to take a few points off your reputation score!

Here's hoping for a fast recovery so you can really start enjoying that precious tiny bundle.

Java "Yes, they really do grow up *that fast!" phile
      Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Haha, he's #2 and yes they don't stop growing once they start! Our other little dude is three this month and a baby chino addict! Looks like I'll be doubling down on those orders soon enough :-p

Comment

I think you can hold your head up high taking two sachets.....
          All the best with the new bub.
          Link

Comment

Twin packs individually sealed for maximum freshness!! Have fun with the new addition!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by artman View Post
              Twin packs individually sealed for maximum freshness!! Have fun with the new addition!

Cheers
              They were about as fresh as the pair of socks I'm wearing right now :-p

And thanks, will do. New babies are the perfect excuse to drink coffee all night long :-D

Comment

Pics or #2 didn't happen 😁

Edit: Congratulation on the newest member

Comment

Originally posted by JWILL View Post
                  Pics or #2 didn't happen [emoji16]

Edit: Congratulation on the newest member

Thanks man!! Here is a pic of both the little angels together in hospital... The good news is we are all home safe and well and my EM7000 is close by to assist with my less than ideal current sleep pattern :-p

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455441114.261250.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	267.7 KB
ID:	741643

Comment

When the cravings really hit its better than nothing

Comment

Working...
                    X