Subscribed thread email notification.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscribed thread email notification.

Have stopped receiving emails re new posts to subscribed threads, is it just me or are others experiencing this?

Have you checked your junk folder?

Comment

It doesn't appear that I'm receiving email notifications for private messages, I don't have any subscribed threads so I don't know about that.

Comment

Originally posted by tobeanornottobean View Post
        Have you checked your junk folder?
        Yep, nothing there.

Comment

I have Default Thread Subscription Mode: set to instantly via email.

Wondering if its something to do with the number of subscriptions, just checked in settings, I've got almost 800.
          Last edited by Yelta; 20 March 2016, 03:10 PM.

Comment

More likely as a bigpuddle customer that they are junking them...
            worth checking your webmail junk folder (I think).

Who knows with Telstra they are certainly having some troubles of late.

Comment

Originally posted by noidle22 View Post
              It doesn't appear that I'm receiving email notifications for private messages, I don't have any subscribed threads so I don't know about that.
              ...hotmail is even worse! Sometimes they junk before it gets to your junk folder.

Comment

G'Day Andy,

Have checked Bigpond Webmail, seems OK there, certainly nothing in my junk mail folder.

Heather is in the US at the moment and we're staying in touch via email without any drama, mail from other sources also seems to be coming through.

Comment

I just received an email now after a few hours delay from a DM. Could be that there was a delay in delivery from the webserver?

Comment

Interesting, I just received 11 emails advising of new posts, first I have seen since last Wednesday.

Must have been a hang up somewhere.

Are you with Bigpond

Comment

Subscribed thread email notification.

Nah gmail. Problem is on the end of the server hosting the site (I'd suggest). See this regularly enough with websites that I manage.

Comment

Or a "gray list".... it's an ISP trick to see if the mail is spam. Hold it for a while, wait and see if you get similar ones.

Things like thread notifications going to a pile of people could look like that.

Comment

Working...
                        X