Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unblock Us Not Working For Netflix USA

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unblock Us Not Working For Netflix USA

    Does anyone have Unblock Us for watching USA Netflix. I can't get into Netflix USA. Is there anything I can do to get back to watching it?

  • #2
    I use getflix but they blocked it. Changed the mirror (they have a few US OPTIONS) through getflix and logged out then back in and it's working again. Maybe if that's an option give it a go.

    Comment


    • #3
      My Unblockus is working fine. I rarely use it for Netflix, but just logged in through my Windows PC and the shows available seem to be from the US library.

      What device are you experiencing the problems on?

      Comment


      • #4
        On my iMac and on my Samsung Smart Tv. The funny thing is, I can watch the shows that are on both Aussie Netflix and USA Netflix, but none other.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by FineGrind View Post
          On my iMac and on my Samsung Smart Tv. The funny thing is, I can watch the shows that are on both Aussie Netflix and USA Netflix, but none other.
          Hmmmm. I have a Samsung Smart TV, but I run the Aus Netflix through it. Have you tried changing and then re-setting your 'Netflix region' through the Unblockus website? Also, they sometimes change their recommended DNS addresses. Worth checking them through the 'set up' pages.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FineGrind View Post
            The funny thing is, I can watch the shows that are on both Aussie Netflix and USA Netflix, but none other.
            I have the exact same thing happening to me. If I try to access a non-australian catalogue show I get a message that I'm using an unblocking service. There was supposed to be a fix, where you reset your router after going back to your ISP provided DNS address, then re do the Unblock Us settings, but that hasn't worked for me.

            Comment


            • #7
              Netflix engineers did a big release a couple of weeks ago with some smarts around identifying DNS proxies. Getflix have in the last few days found a way around. Just use US (test) in your Getflix location settings through the Getflix web portal. But it doesn't seem to me that we can still 'region surf' like we used to as only US region Netflix working for me now.

              Comment


              • #8
                Actually I can still surf all the regions I've been bothered to try with Getflix since all this went down. I'll be interested to see how it all plays out in the coming weeks/months.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DaveD View Post
                  I have the exact same thing happening to me. If I try to access a non-australian catalogue show I get a message that I'm using an unblocking service. There was supposed to be a fix, where you reset your router after going back to your ISP provided DNS address, then re do the Unblock Us settings, but that hasn't worked for me.
                  Have you tried setting up Unblockus on the your device/computer rather than at the router?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Barry O'Speedwagon View Post
                    Have you tried setting up Unblockus on the your device/computer rather than at the router?
                    funny you guys mention this. mine has just started saying that Neflix has identified a geododge/proxy in use

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Barry O'Speedwagon View Post
                      Have you tried setting up Unblockus on the your device/computer rather than at the router?
                      I haven't actually - I'll try and give it a go.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X