Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pauly 404 is ******_Coffee

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pauly 404 is ******_Coffee

    So, over night the chrysalis of Pauly 404 has morphed into the butterfly of ******_Coffee, am I the only one who noticed the transformation?

  • #2
    Well, he's now a site sponsor, so I guess a change of user name to one matching the business was in order.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yep, I had noticed.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Yelta View Post
        So, over night the chrysalis of Pauly 404 has morphed into the butterfly of ******_Coffee, am I the only one who noticed the transformation?
        Originally posted by Yelta View Post
        Yep, I had noticed.
        Yelta, Have you lost your memory or do you just like answering yourself?
        Last edited by yabba; 6 April 2016, 07:04 PM. Reason: Typo

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by yabba View Post
          Yelta, Have you lost your memory or do you just like answering yourself?
          Was responding to Barry O'Speedwagons post re him now being a site sponsor, did you miss that one? try to keep up.

          Comment


          • #6
            hmmmm, Maybe. I will let you off this time but I'm keeping an eye onya...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by yabba View Post
              hmmmm, Maybe. I will let you off this time but I'm keeping an eye onya...
              Geez whata relief.

              Comment


              • #8
                Well, I guess that explains the promotional blitz for ECM hardware...

                Mal.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Best of luck ******.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Dimal View Post
                    Well, I guess that explains the promotional blitz for ECM hardware...

                    Mal.
                    Agreed. Anyone who promotes ECM's and Titan Conicals is a good bloke in my book.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Good luck Paul!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Can understand your enthusiasm Paul, however wish you wouldn't turn every thread you visit into an advertising billboard, sponsors have their own thread specifically for this purpose.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yep, agree...

                          Can become tiresome and send a thread off in a direction it wasn't intended to go...

                          Mal.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I admire your enthusiasm mate and your entry into the very competitive world that is the Specialist Coffee Industry. I could never do it but wish you every success in your new venture and a long and mutually beneficial association with CoffeeSnobs...

                            Mal.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X