Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-ground coffee is dangerous

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pre-ground coffee is dangerous

    Not only does it make inferior coffee, it's also dangerous as this short clip demonstrates: https://i.imgur.com/oN5w34b.gifv

  • #2
    Originally posted by level3ninja View Post
    Not only does it make inferior coffee, it's also dangerous as this short clip demonstrates: https://i.imgur.com/oN5w34b.gifv
    Using your head is not always the best option.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for the video, it's a good distribution method for pre -ground coffee.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Shirreff View Post
        ...it's a good distribution method...
        How people get their coffee hit is their business. Who am I to judge, but come on...

        Comment


        • #5
          He deliberately headed that bag and it was doctored. Some people will do anything to get attention.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Erimus View Post
            He deliberately headed that bag and it was doctored. Some people will do anything to get attention.
            I'll bet you he wouldn't try it with a brick - for any amount of attention.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Shirreff View Post
              Thanks for the video, it's a good distribution method for pre -ground coffee.
              Hahahaha! Well played... that was quite clever XD

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by OCD View Post
                I'll bet you he wouldn't try it with a brick - for any amount of attention.

                Comment

                Working...
                X