Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It just doesn't taste like it should....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just doesn't taste like it should....

When he said the Coffee tastes like Cat Pee recently, he wasn't joking.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	ItTastesLikeCatPee.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	763325

Brings a whole new meaning to the concept of Drip Coffee...

Mal.

Comment

Gotta smile, cats certainly have a knack of finding a warm comfortable spot.

Comment

I like the cat sitting quietly beside the machine, waiting for its turn...

Mal.

Comment

While not particularly a "Cat person" I am always a bit impressed by the way they operate. They are their 'own person'.
          You are there to look after their needs. They will tell you when they want attention. You better be ready.
          Daughter just got a beautiful Burmese from a Shelter. This cat knows what it wants and how to get it. We 'baby-sat' her Unit -and the cat- recently whilst she was O/S.
          Cat quickly had us organised into her routine.
          I was astounded at the athleticism of this cat. She is 10 years old but would jump from the floor on to the kitchen bench without difficulty, and then at a sharp angle on to an inches wide space on top of the fridge. Never knock anything over. Unit is on 6th floor but cat would never jump on to the balcony railing - knew instinctively that this was dangerous.

Quantum leap

The eyes have it

Addicted!

Comment

Very cute cat...
            And yes, they are very wily creatures, with enough smarts to achieve most of their desires, with the help of available two-legged resources...

Mal.

Comment

cats don't have owners.... they have staff

Comment

Only cat I like is the one on Red Dwarf...which is just an excuse to say a feature -length special is planned for next year, reuniting the original crew.

Comment

Originally posted by robusto View Post
                  Only cat I like is the one on Red Dwarf...which is just an excuse to say a feature -length special is planned for next year, reuniting the original crew.
                  Are you smegging kidding me? I just got promoted to senior chicken soup dispenser technician rating!!

Comment

Lister, you won't be flying solo-- or is that Sullo--I'll charge up my hard light drive, reboot Kryten and drag the cat away from the mirror to join you.

Comment

Smeggin brilliant!

Comment

Working...
                      X