Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris Hilton cooking lasagna

This really is as funny as a fit.

Paris is certainly not seen in her natural environment.

What a disconcerting entrance - no don't cook the puppy!

And I learnt so much. Now I know what is "sliving", and that "spoons are brutal".

The culinary highlight was "get the sauce ready" - out of a store bought jar! So authentic.

Comment

Don't give oxygen to this waste of space.

Comment

I Feel cheated even thou I turned it off before the end I will not get those few moments back . And curse the decision to have a look

Comment

Originally posted by Otago View Post
          ...The culinary highlight was "get the sauce ready" - out of a store bought jar! So authentic.
          I'm gutted. She should have made her own sauce in her signature style, thick and rich.

Comment

I’m just wondering what particular Paris Hilton video that Yelta was actually searching for when he found this...

Comment

Originally posted by herzog View Post
              I’m just wondering what particular Paris Hilton video that Yelta was actually searching for when he found this...
              He could have just been doing to some research for an upcoming gastronomical trip to France. Or maybe his search for 'Jennifer Novotel rigatoni' didn't get any hits. At least it wasn't Gwenyth and her candle.

Comment

... the great shame with her is that genetically she should have a really good brain. Such a shame she has never turned it on...

Comment

What we are seeing is, quite possibly, just her public persona. She could be a closet genius, for all we know.

Ps nah! Probably not.

Comment

Definitely a genius

Paris "Did you know that diet coke is fattening"
                    Interviewer "Really, Ive never seen that research, where did you read that"
                    Paris "I haven't read it, but have ever seen a fat person drinking diet coke?"

Cheers
                    Dave

Comment

Working...
                    X