Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faith will protect you from disease.

This beggars belief.

"But once we decide to go to church, we believe there is absolutely no possibility of contracting disease from the holy cup," he said.
    We believe that no disease or illness can exist in holy communion, which we believe is the body and blood of Christ,"

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-...-them/12055476

Hi Yelta, I normally enjoy your posts, i find them informative humorous or both. But this is pushing things too far, this is purely a work of your imagination, yes. Nobody could be this stupid ----- but on the other hand an Elder/geriatric world statesman has just done a complete back-flip. please ignore my post. John

Comment

In my observation most of the traditional churches are mainly patronised by older folks.... So that would put them in a high risk cohort.... Yep beggars belief

Cheers

Comment

A nominee for the Darwin Awards?

Comment

Court says prayer will protect her church...

You can still be a Christian and a believer in Science but it worries me when people build up intellectual walls against either Science or Religion.

God gave us a brain and must be frustrated when we choose not to use it.

Comment

If Kerry Packer was still alive, she could ask him...

"Son, I've been to the other side, and let me tell you, there's nothing there."

Comment

and they wonder why their flock is dwindling......

Comment

Originally posted by Yelta View Post
                This beggars belief.

"...we believe there is absolutely no possibility of contracting disease from the holy cup," he said.
                We believe that no disease or illness can exist in holy communion, which we believe is the body and blood of Christ,"
                Seems easy enough to test.

Comment

Faith will protect you from disease.

Originally posted by OCD View Post
                  Seems easy enough to test.
                  But it won’t have come from the holy cup! [emoji2957]

Comment

Originally posted by 338 View Post
                    and they wonder why their flock is dwindling......
                    Their flock is dwindling because, just like vampires, they can't survive in the light.

Comment

Working...
                    X