Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAGGIA COFFEE DELUXE

Hi,
    i have seen a gaggia coffee deluxe for sale, wondering if anyone here is familiar with it....

tried to copy picture but it wont download for some reason....

would be very happy to hear any comments to know whether to go ahead with the sale...

thanks a lot

Re: GAGGIA COFFEE DELUXE

I know the one, Used to own one. Biggest problem with it is the boiler size... and no 3way valve....

Comment

Hi Janine

The Gaggia is a great little machine imho - simple to operate and work on, though the panorella on the end of the steam arm is pretty awful and might be able to be replaced with a silvia steam arm.

New - around $450.

Would probably need a service to clean and backwash and descale the boiler, replace group seal and shower screen (around $70-75)

Good luck!

Pic here too!

Comment

thanks very much for that info, i feel more confident to try and win it now...ill let you know how i go....

Comment

well, i missed out on the gaggia
          by a lousey $1..... > :
          oh well, something will turn up.... ;D

Comment

Never mind Janine - mustnt have meant to be...Im sure something better will come your way!

Comment

Its a great machine and pulls excellent shots provided the grind is good IMHO. The problem I find is the lack of a three way valve so a bit of patience is required before removing the PF otherwise I get a minor explosion of grinds.

Comment

Working...
              X