Breville Bar Vista baskets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breville Bar Vista baskets

Hi guys, couldnt find exactly what i wanted with the search (in google as well) but my neighbour has a Bar Vista (I think), and well basically, he has this machine, but keeps knocking on my door for cups of coffee.... which makes sense 8-). So I thought Id give him a bit of a hand by sorting out some unpressurised baskets for his Breville. Ive got some unpressurised baskets before for another mate with a Breville or Sunbeam ES800something-or-other, are they the same? I have no idea what size I need for the Bar Vista, so can someone who has sourced these give me the Krups (or equiv) model number, and where to get them. Im in Sydney (Pymble), so somewhere close wouldnt go astray, as I dont really want to pay more for shipping that my neighbour paid for his machine. Or does someone have some of these they want to pass on? Maybe the models of the single and double would be good.

Cheers,
    YeeZa

Re: Breville Bar Vista baskets

*bump* YO YO AMIGOS!!!

Comment

both the krups and bar italia unpressurised baskets (double baskets) mentioned else where on the forum will work fine in the BarVista. We have a Barvista at work and the results are quite good. Dont forget a decent tamper though!

Comment

Hi Dan,

The Krups parts are:
        #0907163 - double basket
        #620342 - group head seal

You could also go for older Breville models parts:
        ESP 4/51 or ESP2/41 for the double basket (which is huge - holds something like 25g)

Cheers,
        Stuart.

Comment

Cheers, thanks fellas! Just gotta find out where to get em.

Comment

Working...
          X