Breville Ikon $199

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breville Ikon $199

Domayne at Belrose has a warehouse sale for 2 days over Sat-Sun 16th and 17th I think, the Breville Ikon is being sold at $199.

Re: Breville Ikon $199

Thanks for the heads up - the catalogue says $224 after rebate. Ive been looking for the Ikon on sale for a while now. The best Ive seen in SA is $249 at Target about 6-9 months ago but they sold out quickly. Unfortunately no Domayne in SA. I think Ill have to settle for the Sunbeam Ristretto as my first foray into brewing machines (not counting the cheapie Russell Hobbs which Im guessing most of you dont).

Comment

I think this machine will go down in coffee history as the best bang for buck entry level you could get at that price its an absolute steel!

I paid $349 with an extended warranty from Myer about 4 or so weeks ago.

All you need is a non pressurised basket and you will start seeing 15ml of crema in no time at all providing you use fresh beans.

My wife and I never used to drink cofffee ever because all we grew up on was instant and I would rather drink anything but, however since discovering the espresso path in life we have never looked back.

I am tempted to buy this just so she can steam the milk whilst I pull the shot if only I wasnt pressed for bench space.

Comment

I got mine at Bing Lee for $199 couple months ago, as advertised. Definitely best bang for bucks. Currently pairing it with a Sunbeam EM0430 grinder and loving it.

Comment

anywhere else i can get one of these for $199?

Comment

The Breville clearance center on Smith St Collingwood have them for $179 (not sure if theyre
            seconds though).

Comment

Working...
            X