Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts for Breville BarVista

Hi All,

As a new member I have learnt a lot from this forum so far, so first of all I want to thank all of you who help people like me who are new to this world!

We bought a BarVista as our first espresso machine and hopefully will upgarde to a better one in the future, once we gain more skills and more knowledge.

I know that its crap tamper needs to be replaced with a proper one as well as its filter basked (with a non-pressurised one of course). I prefer to buy a replacement from Breville and I guess I need a 53mm one (although Im not sure if its 51mm or 53mm). I just want to know if anyone can help me with the part # of the filter basket I need for its PF?

...and about the tamper, is there any place in Melbourne where I can buy an entry-level 53mm(or 51mm?) tamper from them?

Cheers,
    Saam

Re: Parts for Breville BarVista

I believed there were some people who knew what I was (and am) looking for.... seems that I was wrong.

Comment

The following thread may help.
      http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1216864324;start=all

Comment

Thanks a lot! Ill try to find them somewhere in Melbourne, but I guess there are some new parts available as well which Ill try to find them too.

Comment

Working...
        X