This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aldi users,
    I may have spoken too soon,I still believe this machine is great value especially in my case at $20 however,I have no steam or hot water from the wand.

When I activate the steam/water switch, I get a dull humming from the pump,thought it may have been blocked steam boiler or stuck pump!
    Cleaned both (after removing) ,reinstalled and same problem.
    Checked the voltage at pump while attempting steam/water from wand.....only getting 93volt,so may be one of the caps on the control board.
    It's a real bugger to access the control board, has anyone here ever delved into this area that could give a few clues?
    I'll keep trying and see what I can achieve.
    Cheers
    Mick

Originally posted by mulquemi View Post
    Hello Aldi coffee machine users,
    Great,is all I can say about these auto's,recently got one from local op' shop for $10 ,for our staff room.
    All staff no matter how clumsy can work it easily, I always give it the once over to check its operation,no problems and so easy to maintain.
    I especially like the option for ground coffee,such a range of adjustment too.
    Liked it so much I went back to the op shop and gave them another $10 donation!
    Great machine!
    Cheers
    Mick

Comment

Failed valve plunger on Aldi Signature Auto

Hello Aldi coffee machine users,
      Pete444's problem valve has happened to me as well,I had some teflon material from a dead sunbeam machine which I have machined a close fitting cap for fitting onto the end of the failed valve plunger.
      I was able to maintain the existing o ring for better sealing as well.
      Seems a common problem looking at users problems,fixed now and is such a good fit there is no leakage at all.
      This machine works tirelessly in out staff room ,pumping out the good coffee's now,just wonderful.
      Cheers,
      Mick.

Comment

Pick up and store for collection

Dear Coffee Lovers,
        Just hoping someone may be in a location in Sydney to help me with one of these machines.
        In Lakemba, NSW,
        This machine's owner is preparing to dump this shortly,I'm interested as I have a operational one working in our staff room and I would like some spare parts.
        I might even be able to get it working correctly as an extra machine,trouble is I'm here in Wodonga and the machine is at Lakemba, NSW, Australia.
        I travel is our caravan occasionally this way ,when up to visit family members in Newcastle area.
        I'm happy to pay for the machine however,storage (short term) is my problem until such times I can collect along the M2/M7 as I fly through towing my caravan.
        Is there anyone around these areas that could manage a favor for me?
        Willing to return the favor sometime as possible too.
        Any helpful options or suggestion are most welcome.
        Please get back to me and I can provide the link.
        Cheers,
        Mick
        Last edited by mulquemi; 17th January 2015, 11:28 AM. Reason: eBay link(s) removed

Comment

Save a aldi auto from land fill

Dear coffee Lovers,
          Just adding to my post,$10.00 is all this owner want's for this "Aldi-not working auto",listed as "pick up".
          What is the general response? yes or no?
          Cheers,
          Mick.

Comment

Dear coffee lovers,
            Near Lakemba NSW,need a hand with a Aldi machine,what do you say?
            Cheers,
            Mick.

Comment

Aldi Lumina Signature Automatic Twin Boiler Espresso Machine - Review

I say let It go. It's prob not worth the drive into lakemba for someone and the postage to you.

Comment

Lukeme,
                Thanks for the advice,yes you are right,no point in chasing every ad that comes along.
                There will be other opportunities.
                Cheers,
                Mick.

Comment

Working...
                X