Now this is extreme....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is extreme....

This is an interesting looking machine...
    http://www.jet-steam.com/

Re: Now this is extreme....

Beam me up Scotty

Comment

Wow...

That is certainly a different take on your "conventional" coffee machine.

Now that wouldnt fit in the kitchen (and Im not sure I like the design in any case!!)

Comment

My understanding of this machine is that they use a thermoblock in the group with active control of the group temp. The boiler is a long way from the group, so even with insulated pipes, the water will lose a lot of heat and will need a top up at the group...

I have a new heated group concept machine in the works. Sort of a cross between a La Marzocco saturated group and a thermoblock. Im going to try and get it moving in the next couple of months.

Cheers,

Mark.

Comment

While the machine may be great Im not impressed with their photography, their coffee/extraction, nor their frothing skills.

Java "Show me the Java!" phile
          Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Yeah, I saw a video of a double extraction... they seemed to be showing it off. I thought I be trying to distract the camera guy whilst trying to surreptitiously throw it down the sink.... Oops, sorry! Dropped that one, well have to try again

I may jst be a show pony... then again image and marketing can go a long way.

Comment

Working...
            X