Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Marzocco FB80 colour choice?

Hi guys,

Im getting the La Marzocco FB80 for my cafe in Southgate, Melbourne and Im trying to decide what colour to paint it. I can apparently choose any automotive colour available in the market for it and being that theres soo much out there I cant decide and would appreciate some suggestions.

One of my choices would be the Ferrari red also known as the Rosso Corsa (Racing Red). Any other suggestions? I want the machine to really stand out (since were spending so much on it).

Re: La Marzocco FB80 colour choice?

Ignition on the Holden SS utes is a fiery orange metallic.

Maybe that paint that changes colour based on viewing angle.

Comment

I havent seen a green one.

Comment

Id love to see a green one. Or one with a couple of stripes in it, but british racing green with cream stripes or something similarly different

Maybe it has to fit in with your existing colours though?

Comment

Well I vote for Ferrari red.....

It has an immediate impact and looks so.... hot (well was going to say "cool" but doesnt seem appropriate :)

It really comes down to the decor you have.... as Identity said above....

But if it fits - go the red!!!!

Comment

Im not a fan of the British Racing Green though it did cross my mind, and yes racing stripes crossed my mind too.

I actually like the Ferrari yellow as well but First Pour already has it in their cafe.

Comment

the two machines they had for the WABC were a burnt orange (but a little on the red hue) they looked fantastic.

Grendel has some photos on his blog, although they arent specifically of the machines.

Comment

I want the machine to really stand out (since were spending so much on it).
                Maybe see what a talented airbrush artist can come up with, choppers and hot rods can look stunning why not a FB80.

Comment

Hot pink. Hey, you want to get the chicks in the cafe (which will in turn get the guys in there right)?

Comment

Need to come to a decision really soon. More suggestions guys!

Comment

Gold ... its striking, & when applied right with apt lighting positioning will give customers differing tones.

It also approximates colour in the cup.

Comment

Chameleon (you know, the cars that change colours several times as they go past, depending on the angle of the light?)
                        Try combining a Deep Coffee Brown with metallic Gold. No?

Ok, how about pearlescent white - I reckon this would complement the chrome & stainless steel quite nicely.

Good luck... and oh, POST PICS!!!

-Alchemist-

Comment

Originally posted by -Alchemist- link=1206605536/0#11 date=1207837088
                          Good luck... and oh, POST PICS!!!
                          Actually, thats a good point. If you post some photos of your fitout well be able to make more informed comments.

Im another for white.

Cheers,

Luca

Comment

off white like Cafenatics is awesome.....

Personally I love the Tokyo WBC colour!!! Pearl orange

Comment

Originally posted by Wushoes - David S link=1206605536/0#13 date=1207887798
                              off white like Cafenatics is awesome.....

Personally I love the Tokyo WBC colour!!! Pearl orange
                              Pearl orange would be killer! Id vote for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X