Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual/Docs for San Marino SMSA2

Hi,

Anyone kind enough in Melbourne to let me borrow/loan their manual(s) from a San Marino 2 group (Brierwood) - model SMSA2 (semi-auto) - for 24 hours so I can make a copy and return to you.

I have a machine in need of a few tweaks and as it has come to me 2nd hand, there are a few things missing that I need to identify so as to order the right parts, etc.

Have scoured the web (including the original Italian manufacturer) and just cant seem to find any info at all other than a 1-3 page sales brochure of not much use (thanks Saeco).

Coffeeparts have diagrams etc., but Im after orginal machine docs if possible.

Machine is about 5 years old and Im sure there are bound to be a few SMSA2s in Melbourne cafes (so if you own one, please let me know).

I will kindly pay you in a couple KGs of freshly roasted (espresso blend) beans from my Roastery for being a good soul and doing me a favour.

Thanks,

Jeff.

Re: Manual/Docs for San Marino SMSA2

My friend this is almost certainly an extreme machine...what is the replacement value?

Comment

Hi There, Try CMS in Newlands Road Reservoir....They imported it...

Cheers

Comment

Hi ozscott,
        value - I suppose in its current state about $1400........once I get a few hoses, filter and clean it up a nice and shiny maybe up to $2K. It hasnt had much use, just wasnt looked after properly.

Comment

Thanks clubbi4.

Yes, there is a CMS sticker on the bottom - was hoping to do some (or all) of the works myself to save moolah, not sure if they would part with the docs but I suppose Im drawing blanks on good ol google, so I may just have to hit em up.

Cheers,

Jeff.

Comment

Hi CSers,

Unfortunately, CMS dont want to know about San Marino machines (which was strange given Saeco still retail them).

Coffeparts cant help with manuals.

Offer still stands - anyone willing to loan me the manual (so I can make a copy and return) or point me to a solution that leads to securing a manual will enjoy a generous stash of freshly roasted Espresso blend - starting bid is 1.5kg.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi ccc2 - have sent you a pm

Comment

what is it you specifically need? i have a complete breakdown of the whole san marino range, bravo lisa etc, the breakdown gives blown up pics and all the parts etc, or was there something specific you required? let me i probably will have. kane.

Comment

Thanks Kane - I have PMd you.

Comment

I must say, Mr Marzocco (Kane) is an absolute sensational guy.

He has sent me manuals for my equipment that are impossible to source, even with the power of Google.

Very much appreciated !

Will send coffee your way.

Comment

is mr marzocco able to help me with manuals for a san marino lisa sme.3?

Comment

I have a manual that might be of help

PM me your email and i can forward to you

Comment

Hi all from a couple of new members.. We have just bought a San Merino Brava 3 Group and its missing the manuals to program it. Could anybody steer us on the right track to either obtain a copy or talk to someone who might know. I have googled for a bit of research but so far i have not found anything of any substance.

Comment

Originally posted by 2621207E2734363D550 link=1209288510/12#12 date=1272255066
                            Hi all from a couple of new members.. We have just bought a San Merino Brava 3 Group and its missing the manuals to program it. Could anybody steer us on the right track to either obtain a copy or talk to someone who might know. I have googled for a bit of research but so far i have not found anything of any substance.

sent you a PM, send me your email via PM and i can send you what i have it might be of help.......

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by 2C202924242D410 link=1209288510/11#11 date=1270866871
                              I have a manual that might be of help

PM me your email and i can forward to you

I will take on your offer...you have a pm

Comment

Working...
                              X