La Cimbali M30 Bistro 2 group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Cimbali M30 Bistro 2 group

Hi guys, just picked up one of these for a great price for the condition (of which it is particularly good) 8-) 8-). Just wondering if anyone has any of the manuals/schematics, any info/experience that may help me out of stripping it down.

Its the La Cimbali M30 Bistro. Ill type up a bit more info later, and post more photos as I go. But just wondering if anyone else out there has any history with one of these or similar.

Thanks crew,
    YeeZa

Re: La Cimbali M30 Bistro 2 group

Nice find
    Looks well kept Yeeza

KK

Comment

Looks very clean.

Comment

Nice one Yeeza, let us know what the coffee is like. I have seen these come up on Trade me from time to time and wondered how they perform. That sure is clean one alright !

CB

Comment

Nice machine Dan - am sure youll have lots of fun with it!

Comment

Just for reference sake, Ive tracked these down:

http://rapidshare.com/files/137162085/Installation__Cimbali_Bistro_M30.pdf
            http://rapidshare.com/files/137162086/Cimbali_Owners_Manual_M30_Bistro.pdf

Theyre not the smallest of files, but theyre tasty.

Oh and a shout out to Schraerer and JavaB for their help in providing some manuals/diagrams etc too!

Oh and as far as an update goes; so far I havent got very far. A bit time poor. But managed to get all the panels off and covers etc. Ive pulled out the pump and motor and gave them a manual whirl to make sure nothing was seized before cranking her on. Hooked her up to water and found on of the braided hoses had sprung a small leak. Ive got a new one now from CoffeeParts, but havent put it on yet to run it properly.

Will post up more soon.

YeeZa

Comment

nice dan.
              im sure youll keep us updated (esp pics of some tasty brews)

Comment

Working...
              X