Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Nuova Era Alexa Duplex

Hi fellow CSers,

On the weekend I became the very proud (slightly scared) owner of a La Nouva Era Alexa and a Mazzer Mini Electronic.

This wasnt what I had planned.  I have been lurking here for a couple of months respectfully gleaning as much info as I could as I built a (what I thought was solid) case for purchasing an Isomac Tea.....

My wife and I had organised a demo of the Tea and while we were waiting, we spotted the Alexa.  It is a truly beautiful machine and while we went through with the Tea demo, we both couldnt stop admiring the Alexa.

The bad news was that it was brand new in the shop and no one knew anything about it adn no one could find the manual.

The good news is that I am in Brisbane, the home of QCMS, and we had time to see the importer.  A Big shout out to Margaret at QCMS who I suspect is going to get a few calls from me as I figure out how to get the best out of this machine.

Im hoping to be able to put together a review of both the machine and the learning process over the next couple of weeks so stay tuned for photos and I would appreciate your feedback on the types of things I need to cover in the review.

This weekend I am going to attempt to plumb in the machine so wish me luck!

Re: La Nuova Era Alexa Duplex

Originally posted by 7A7C7E7265791D0 link=1242114439/0#0 date=1242114439
    Hi fellow CSers,

On the weekend I became the very proud (slightly scared) owner of a La Nouva Era Alexa and a Mazzer Mini Electronic.

This wasnt what I had planned.  I have been lurking here for a couple of months respectfully gleaning as much info as I could as I built a (what I thought was solid) case for purchasing an Isomac Tea.....

My wife and I had organised a demo of the Tea and while we were waiting, we spotted the Alexa.  It is a truly beautiful machine and while we went through with the Tea demo, we both couldnt stop admiring the Alexa.

The bad news was that it was brand new in the shop and no one knew anything about it adn no one could find the manual.

The good news is that I am in Brisbane, the home of QCMS, and we had time to see the importer.  A Big shout out to Margaret at QCMS who I suspect is going to get a few calls from me as I figure out how to get the best out of this machine.

Im hoping to be able to put together a review of both the machine and the learning process over the next couple of weeks so stay tuned for photos and I would appreciate your feedback on the types of things I need to cover in the review.

This weekend I am going to attempt to plumb in the machine so wish me luck!
    Congrats gacoxd,

Theyre a gorgeous looking machine  8-),

We look forward to the updates....

2mcm

Comment

Welcome Damo.... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nice combo youve got there mate; should really be able to produce the goods for you. As with Chris, looking forward to your review... 8-)

Mal.

Comment

Thankyou gentlemen.

Im busily combing through the other reviews to make sure that I cover all the necessary aspects.

Mahalo

Comment

Working...
        X