Synesso Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synesso Machines

does anyone know where i can get a second hand cyncra machine from?

Re: Synesso Machines

Originally posted by 654A5D4E2B0 link=1242207148/0#0 date=1242207147
    does anyone know where i can get a second hand cyncra machine from?
    Hi Nave and welcome...

In a word, the answer is nowhere. Believe me that if one existed, a CSer would already have grabbed it....

Comment

You pretty much have to know someone who owns one and is looking to upgrade it for a Hydra or maybe an auto Sabre. I have heard of some selling, though theyve usually got a buyer lined up already.

Maybe asking the dudes at 5 Senses.

Comment

Originally posted by 18475F494249454C4C4F4F474B442A0 link=1242207148/1#1 date=1242207730
        In a word, the answer is nowhere. Believe me that if one existed, a CSer would already have grabbed it.... Cheesy

Yep,

The line starts behind me

Comment

Just to re-state, cyncras typically dont go for re-sale.  And I personally wouldnt consider trading from a cyncra to a sabre an upgrade (you get the benifit of a flowmeter at the loss of manual pre-infusion).

Your best bet Nave would be to try and hunt down a bargain linea (if you can be bothered dealing with customs there are quite a few of these coming up overseas atm, otherwise you might get lucky locally), and attach a PID and new LMZ paddle to it.

Best of luck either way

Comment

I know of a re-built 3 group that might still be for sale in Melbourne

Comment

Anyone know where I can get a pre-loved Synesso? Cyncra/Sabre open to 2 or 3 group machine?!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4D7E6D3C3E0C0 link=1242207148/6#6 date=1316312879
                Anyone know where I can get a pre-loved Synesso? Cyncra/Sabre open to 2 or 3 group machine?!!
                Probably on the Bay or from the importers.

If its pre-loved and for sale, there is probably a really good reason for it. A pre-loved Slayer of recent times would make a good case study

Comment

I have seen a 2 group cyncra on the bay of evils for about 8k a few months ago, it hung around for a while but must of eventually sold.

I think thats the second synesso I have seen on there in a at least a couple of years.

Comment

No idea but this may wet your appetite.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl8iQgXvyhA&feature=related

Comment

Five senses would be your best bet regarding information on used synessos. I have never seen one on the open market so finding one will be extremely difficult.

Comment

Working...
                      X