Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECM Veneziano- Spare parts required

Hi guys and gals

Ive long been a loiterer, but not really a participant around here, until now, that is...

Im sorry if Ive posted in the wrong section here, but I need a couple spares for my ECM Veneziano A1, and Im having trouble sourcing them. I need basically all the internals for the steam tap- brass spindle, rubber seal, o-rings, bush, springs and circlip. I dont need the knob or chromed steam tap body, just the little bits from inside that are showing some wear after 3 years of 10-hour-a-day-every-day use.

I searched the net to try and find the relevant exploded diagram and part numbers, and was directed towards Espresso Company Australia who I believe are the importer of this brand. The exploded diagrams on their website dont show the parts I require, so I emailed them, requesting the parts and explaining that the parts I require arent illustrated on their site. They responded by saying I should just go to their site and select the parts I require!! Again, I emailed and referred them to my first message where I had noted that their site didnt show the bits I need. I think they took offence, as I havent heard back... :-?

So, anyway, I have attached a photo of my steam tap internals, and above it you will see the exploded diagram from the importers site- clearly two different units. Is there anyone out there in CS land that might know where I can source the parts in the photo? I have tried the usual google the whole world thing, and not had any success.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi.... youre my only hope.

PS- great machine, we use it in our shop every day, and it has been absolutely faultless, except for this bit of wear and tear Im seeing with the steam tap... Highly recommended...

Re: ECM Veneziano- Spare parts required

Have you tried coffee parts ?
    Over <<< that way

Comment

Hi Cameron,

Call ECA on 1300326326 and speak with George, David or Taylor.

More lilely than not they get 200 emails a day and yours has been buried.

The parts are common to the Giotto Premium, so you will be best with them. Sometimes its best to do it in person or via phone

Good luck!

2mcm

Comment

Originally posted by 727770707F7B701E0 link=1250141577/1#1 date=1250144562
        Have you tried coffee parts ?
        Over <<< that way
        Yep, Ive been all over their site. Havent emailed them, but have certainly been over their diagrams and spares listings...

Comment

Originally posted by 237C647279727E777774747C707F110 link=1250141577/2#2 date=1250146949
          Hi Cameron,

Call ECA on 1300326326 and speak with George, David or Taylor.

More lilely than not they get 200 emails a day and yours has been buried.

The parts are common to the Giotto Premium, so you will be best with them. Sometimes its best to do it in person or via phone

Good luck!

2mcm
          Have been dealing with Taylor so far. Might hit them again...

Comment

Originally posted by 65474B43544948260 link=1250141578/4#4 date=1250147097
            Might hit them again...
            As Chris said, use the phone. The guys at ECA are very approachable and want to help!

Comment

Originally posted by 50717A7A7D67140 link=1250141578/5#5 date=1250150687
              Originally posted by 65474B43544948260 link=1250141578/4#4 date=1250147097
              Might hit them again...
              As Chris said, use the phone.  The guys at ECA are very approachable and want to help!
              I found them good for my ECM Botticelli

Comment

Working...
              X