Can I search for manuals here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I search for manuals here?

Hi, be gentle with me as this is my first visit! I have just aquired a La Cimbali M20 2 group machine and am wondering if any one can advise where I can get an instruction manual from. If I am in the wrong place or requesting soemthing I shouldnt I do apologise. Thanks in anticipation

Re: Can I search for manuals here?

Im going to move this to the appropriate forum and you might get something there...

You could also read through the Extreme machine forum to see if there isnt a mention of such a manual..

Or check out AMs thread on how to Search Coffeesnobs up at the top of the General Forum...

Of course, failing all that...contact the person who supplied the machine to you in the first place, they may be able to help you here as well...

Hope this is of help...

Welcome by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by 52424E4E55407E46404D210 link=1250165305/1#1 date=1250166806
      Im going to move this to the appropriate forum and you might get something there...

You could also read through the Extreme machine forum to see if there isnt a mention of such a manual..

Or check out AMs thread on how to Search Coffeesnobs up at the top of the General Forum...

Of course, failing all that...contact the person who supplied the machine to you in the first place, they may be able to help you here as well...

Hope this is of help...

Welcome by the way!

Na its actually flynn_aus I just always use teh link as he has done a good job.. http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1248646363

If ya after the parts exploded view... go here http://oemmeci.partiricambio.it/asp/visMac.asp?nodo=3040524B4450424446444742434C4E4343 4D49

Comment

Hey,

When I bought my La Cimbali Junior D/1 I emailed La Cimbali in Italy requesting a user manual. I also have them the build date.

They sent me the user manual via email (in PDF form) within 2 days! I was very impressed and would suggest doing this.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
        X