Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreem Machine...8 boilers, 6 Groups, 3 Steam Arms, 6 motors and Foot pedal steam wands!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreem Machine...8 boilers, 6 Groups, 3 Steam Arms, 6 motors and Foot pedal steam wands!

Possibly the largest and most expensive Espresso Machine ever made..
    I believe it may be coming to Australia?
    Check it HERE!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/synesso/

Re: Extreem Machine...8 boilers, 6 Groups, 3 Steam Arms, 6 motors and Foot pedal steam wands!

Thats one large espresso machine
    Its a little large for home use nah just kidding it will actually fit on the island bench of our kitchen

So we will need to rent a crowd to get full use out of it :

KK ;D

Comment

Re: Extreem Machine...8 boilers, 6 Groups, 3 Steam Arms, 6 motors and Foot pedal steam wands!

Looks like two 3 groups stuck together.
      Whats so clever?

Comment

Mines bigger than yours??

Comment

Originally posted by 5B677A616B6A7D68606B0F0 link=1254481641/2#2 date=1254492337
          Whats so clever?
          yeah, i am very impressed, beautiful looking machine, but....

Comment

Originally posted by 43476178787D62757A140 link=1254481641/4#4 date=1254615352
            Originally posted by 5B677A616B6A7D68606B0F0 link=1254481641/2#2 date=1254492337
            Whats so clever?
            yeah, i am very impressed, beautiful looking machine, but....

BUT = Wife not impressed and nor is there enough space in the House let alone the kitchen

Comment

To be honest if I owned a cafe doing enough volume to justify 6 groups, I would rather have 2 separate 3 groups with space between them to give the Baristas some space to work.

Comment

This is a waste of time, money and space...

The Synesso marketing machine is working overtime on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by 7678757A6D7B7A140 link=1254481641/3#3 date=1254605452
                  Mines bigger than yours??
                  Keep it on topic please.

Comment

Originally posted by 3D3738560 link=1254481641/0#0 date=1254481641
                    I believe it may be coming to Australia?
                    Its going to Collingwood...

Comment

I would only be impressed if just a single barista could operate it..successfully..and to its full potential.

By my caclulations..it should be going to a cafe that does aprox 100,000 kilos a day?

Comment

Just wondering if it would handle 4 lattes back to back?

Comment

I didnt know Synesso was Texas based ;D

Comment

I cant help think that purchasing 2 Mistrals or Mirages would have been a better value for money deal than that monstrosity.
                            AND better resale vale for when they go broke by employing 3+ baristas to work it all. Not to mention the techs labour bill for having to dissmantle and drain the boiler?

What a nightmare!

Comment

And if one part breaks down 6 baristas stand around watching until its fixed.
                              Bad economics. Better to have two or three independent smaller machines.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X