Reneka machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reneka machines

I have lived in Phuket Thailand for 14 months and have found no decent coffee here (apart from my at my house :P). Fortunatley I brought my HX machine and Mazzer grinder and have found a couple of quite good roasters on the mainland who ship to me regularly. I am planning to open a cafe in the next few months.

I am considering a 2 group machine and my roaster in Bangkok swears by the Reneka machines and grinders. She says that they have great temperture stability and are very reliable. The cost varies between 5,000 and 7,000 AUD depending on the model.

I have found very little by way of reviews on these machines and cant recall seeing one in Australia.

If anyone has any knowledge of reneke machines and grinders I would love to hear.

Thanks

Re: Reneka machines

Hi dannyh
    I havent heard of them either but there are plenty of references to them if you do a google search, eg:
    http://www.reneka.com/reneka-en.phtml
    Id want to know who services them and where though- you want a local service, Id think
    Brett

Comment

Originally posted by 47565F565E5240475641330 link=1256541512/1#1 date=1256586460
      Id want to know who services them and where though- you want a local service, Id think
      Brett
      I agree Brett and not only that, itd want to be someone who has a good reputation in the industry... :-?

Mal.

Comment

hey dannyh.. basil from cc...renekas are a great machine they r built well and perform well. the old grey and white models were bullets in their time,paddle steamers wernt that good and elect boards were expensive.i beleive these probs have been rectafied, just make sure parts are available..
        ps i have a 97 2 group auto avail 4 parts.

Comment

Working...
        X