La Rocca Verona Gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Rocca Verona Gauge

Hi this is my first post hope i am in the correct area.I am renovating a la rocca express 2 group. The gauges are naffed and i would like to know where i can get parts The link to la rocca parts has a compulsory VAT requirement i am an aussie and we have an abn or gst so i cant communicate with the site. Can you assist. Is there a generic gauge.?
    Thanks Bryan

Re: La Rocca Verona Gauge

Try Coffee Parts.
    (Click on the name)

Comment

No luck with a la rocca at coffee parts thats why i am interested in a generic part
      Thanks Bryan

Comment

As far as I can tell with a lot of the machines Ive seen, the parts are generic.
        Thats why I suggested Coffee Parts because if anyone knows what fits what its Pedro.

The next suggestion would be to take out the naffed gauges and see if they have any markings on them that would be useful in sourcing replacements.
        If not, then youll need to measure them and go hunting.

Comment

Hi
          Thanks for the info I have emailed the part numbers and asked for genuine or generic equivalents if possible "fingers crossed" I will post if i have any luck. I have already removed gauges and tinkered to no avail. But YEAH i have tried to find gauge makers or repairers, again no luck
          Thanks Bryan

Comment

The importers shopfront is in Liverpool NSW. Called Ronita Catering Supplies or something like that.

Best to buy the right part straight up if you can, or you may find you end up having to fiddle with piping and connecting unions if the thread on a "generic" guage does not match that of the original.

Disclaimer: esp machines run on electricity. If you are inside your machine but dont have the required electrical background it is on your own responsibilty and not that of someone in a public website replying to your questions with helpful advice.

Comment

Originally posted by 40616A6D774E49040 link=1264838918/5#5 date=1264896205
              Best to buy the right part straight up if you can
              Agreed. For the sake of a few dollars you know it will fit.

Originally posted by 40616A6D774E49040 link=1264838918/5#5 date=1264896205
              Disclaimer: esp machines run on electricity. If you are inside your machine but dont have the required electrical background it is on your own responsibilty and not that of someone in a public website replying to your questions with helpful advice.
              Yes! Get it done legally.

Comment

WOW! somewhere in liverpool NSW is that near Adelaide.?
                Electricity is dangerous Well who would of thought that
                AND genuine is better than generic well deary deary me
                Blessed are the cheese makers bye bye
                Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by 6B5B504847290 link=1264838918/7#7 date=1264934779
                  WOW! somewhere in liverpool NSW is that near Adelaide.?
                  Electricity is dangerous Well who would of thought that
                  AND genuine is better than generic  well deary deary me
                  Blessed are the cheese makers bye bye
                  Bryan
                  You posted your query yesterday and have been given a lead to the importer today.

So why cant you just say thanks instead of being sarcastic?

Comment

This is why sometimes you just have to shrug and say "Well, some people are just jerks."

Protip: Perhaps there is some kind of Aussie system that can be used for posting items from one area to another, even over considerable distances, at a small cost.

Comment

Hi there
                      I was getting sound useful advice from thundergod and i thank him/her for that. I do not need half baked comments that state THE bleeding obvious or are as useful as tits on a bull Please dont bother replying I am of for an instant MOCCA one suger and a dash of milk might even dunk a biscuit
                      Ta once more Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by 07373C242B450 link=1264838918/10#10 date=1264976911
                        Hi there
                        I was getting sound useful advice from thundergod and i thank him/her for that. I do not need half baked comments that state THE bleeding obvious or are as useful as tits on a bull Please dont bother replying I am of for an instant MOCCA  one suger and a dash of milk might even dunk a biscuit
                        Ta once more Bryan
                        At what point did you indicate that you were in Adelaide? DenisJ offered helpful information, and was simply covering his ar$e with the disclaimer. Given how willing most people are to throw the responsibility onto someone else if things go bad I can understand why he would do so!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 4C7C776F600E0 link=1264838918/10#10 date=1264976911
                            I am of for an instant MOCCA  one suger and a dash of milk might even dunk a biscuit
                            Ta once more Bryan
                            Rolling eyes......

Typical. A true gentleman wouldve opted for a red wine.

Comment

Working...
                            X