Faema E98 compact A2 help anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faema E98 compact A2 help anyone?

I have recently purchased myself an E98 compact the 2 group model and I know little about this machine and Im trying to sus it out. I cant find any manuals or such things on the internet anywere so I was wondering if anyone may be familiar with this machine or commercial style coffee machines in general that might be able to give me some advice.

Im a portie and the steamer is on the right, opening the top it looks as if she was made to either have a switchable steamer or an optional additional steamer, is this so?

My other concern is as I tested her during the purchase it I noticed she was only sitting on 1/2 a bar, I have since located the thermostat reset pressed that, but Ive yet to have a play with it as Im waiting for some higher amps to be wired, other than trying this reset and what looks like a pressure adjuster on the front of the machine I would have no clue on how to problem solve on what be causing the low pressure, I know the tank is holding plenty of water. Has anyone experinced anything like this on an E98?

(The machine was fully on with heating ect when I tested, switched onto 2, making a few coffees pressure was low but didnt drop further)

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Faema E98 compact A2 help anyone?

http://www.faema.su/

Hi Makyip and welcome.

Try this Russian site. Plenty of printable drawings. I have a Faema E98 single which is basically yours cut in half.

Good luck,
    Don

Comment

was the steam good when you tested it? might be a stuffed / inaccurate gauge ?

does it have a sari pressure stat? if it does you turn the pressure up by turning the screw under the cover. Thats turning up the temp of the boiler as well.

turn of the power !! before opening the lid, be SAFE

coffeeparts has some parts lists to look at to identify parts....
      http://www.coffeeparts.com/faema/

Comment

Originally posted by 75797471766C776D6B29180 link=1265788385/0#0 date=1265788384
        I have recently purchased myself an E98 compact the 2 group model and I know little about this machine and Im trying to sus it out. I cant find any manuals or such things on the internet anywere so I was wondering if anyone may be familiar with this machine or commercial style coffee machines in general that might be able to give me some advice.
        I cant help with technical advice but apart from the outer case your machine is identical to one of the Cimbalis - I think the M27. Theres plenty of stuff on the net about these machines including an excellent CS thread. http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1172047332

Comment

Thank you eveyone for your input, Interesting to know the Cimbali has an identical machine may be easyier in general to get information this way, Ill get looking. Interesting how theres a much more comphensive site in Russian about these machines than anything I can find in English. When I tested she was steaming well so hopfuly it is just the guage, I wll bet getting power on tomorrow and will see.

Much thanks again everyone,

Comment

Working...
          X