Izzo 3group Lever Bling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Izzo 3group Lever Bling

Bean talking and thinking about it for a long while and adding coffee to my shop then up on the bay of evil comes the Izzo 3 group (I had been considering buying a new 2 group one) No other bidders so I decided to help out its former owner and had the one and only bid on it. Net result was about $4-5k saved for buying a 3 year old machine 8-)

Clean as a whistle just needs a boiler flush and I will drop the shower screens out for a clean, but the former owner told me it had only done about 100kg so I am not expecting any problems.

Sunday Breakfast and test driving is at my place all welcome.

Re: Izzo 3group Lever Bling

Wow, lucky I didnt see this or I could have ended up in a bidding war with you beanflying, and stuffed my finances for quite a while.

Great looking machine. Enjoy.

Comment

:O Soooooo lovely! Good job!

Comment

Love the shirt.

Comment

saw it pop up a couple of times on the bay (same seller) and wondered why no one wanted it, so shiny and pretty.

good to see it went to a new home were it will be loved

take some pics of it in action for us

reckon it would dry shirts hung there pretty quick

Leeham

Comment

Originally posted by 0834293238392E3B33385C0 link=1265936691/3#3 date=1265943536
            Love the shirt.
            Couldnt resist was just taking the washing in Shame your not closer TG, I really need an extra Barrista/coffee lover for 4 or 5 days over our upcoming festival.

Originally posted by 0C3D2A3332353E33255C0 link=1265936691/1#1 date=1265941118
            I could have ended up in a bidding war
            I reckon freighting the 75kg would have hurt a bit and I was prepared to pay a lot more :

Really need a bigger shop now so I can fit in the Syphon Bar and the machine in without being 2 squeezy on a permenant basis.

Comment

Originally posted by 7D717875757C100 link=1265936691/4#4 date=1265944346
              wondered why no one wanted it,
              To scary in its simplicity for most I reckon more dials knobs and USB ports for programming must be surely be better after all :

Shot Shots Saturday/Sunday after I hook it up to a tank and pump.

Comment

sooooooooooooooooo ??????

hows the coffee? wheres the pics

Comment

In between working the last two days

Rinsed Boiler, dropped out the shower screens to clean and re assembled.

As it wont be plumbed in I also have been arranging tanks, pumps, inlet and waste lines etc. Still a little bit to go But on track for powering up and drinking tomorrow (with Pics)

Comment

All i will say is AWESOME...

Comment

Nice pick up BF
                      A very nice machine

Many happy espressos ahead for you and all
                      KK

Comment

Cheers guys,

still no drinkable shots, my Mum took out a tree with her car all ok except the tree and the car, both of which are written off. So I have spent the afternoon doing non coffee stuff.

Anyway a shot or two of Izzy nearly naked easy job 4 Stainless steel bolts to drop the entire shroud if only they were all that easy.

The boiler fill side of it has a manual or auto fill mode. Second one is the Pressurestat to the element end. Third one shows the removed power link to the third element this will eventually be replaced with a key switch in the circuit for those times where a 20A supply is actually available.

Usual caveat 240V power is potentially lethal so dont play unless you know

Comment

Glad to here you mum is OK, make sure she gets fully checked out.

I have a bad back partly (i reckon) from a car accident that took a while to impact me. My lack of intelligence (read stupidity) at the time made me fail to get fully checked out.

back to your awesome machine
                          those spark plug element covers are a great idea !!!
                          it looks like a real solid built machine you sure that table is safe ???
                          full of water its looks a heavy beast

Comment

Originally posted by 5750545B53594C5C5B52350 link=1265936691/0#0 date=1265936691

Sunday Breakfast and test driving is at my place all welcome.
                            Just where is this machine located, maybe I could do a road trip from Altona

Comment

Originally posted by 69656C616168040 link=1265936691/12#12 date=1266229535
                              Glad to here you mum is OK, make sure she gets fully checked out.

I have a bad back partly (i reckon) from a car accident that took a while to impact me. My lack of intelligence (read stupidity) at the time made me fail to get fully checked out.

back to your awesome machine
                              those spark plug element covers are a great idea !!!
                              it looks like a real solid built machine you sure that table is safe ???
                              full of water its looks a heavy beast
                              Glad all are safe..

Trust those cable ties are not too tight... They are there for neatness and to help manage movement / position etc.. Many people often OVER TIGHTEN.. This can cause real problems , just like too much ptfe tape.

Damm it looks neat and clean..

What do ya want for it ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X