Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS/3 dumped

Hi all,

Just a quick note to inform that we have deleted the LM GS/3 from our range.

The frustrations of 50% deposit requirements on clients and lead times blowing out to 20+ weeks made it impossible to provide good service on this brand.

We ordered parts which never arrived and that led to my own machine being out of action for far too long.

Not good enough and unless something changes dramatically with the present importer, were gonna pass. Its high time that 9Bar were granted import rights as the current mob are doing a lousy job in my opinion.

Its sad, but its the right decision.

Chris

Re: GS/3 dumped

Keeping flogging the Izzo 1 grp Lever and the Alex  instead I reckon 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by 34010C0B3F230F06060505600 link=1287534812/0#0 date=1287534812
      Not good enough and unless something changes dramatically with the present importer, were gonna pass. Its high time that 9Bar were granted import rights as the current mob are doing a lousy job in my opinion.
      So true. Im expected to provide my own support without a manual and have been promised one so many times and over such a long period, I could probably have written one myself by now. >

Comment

Chris, get Gruppo Izzo to put out a volumetric version of the Duetto and then the GS/3 is blown out of the water anyway...isnt it?

Comment

It would be nice to see someone selling the new Faema e61 single group who is prepared to keep a demo. Perhaps an opportunity for you Chris?

Comment

Originally posted by 535A440100300 link=1287534812/4#4 date=1287618769
            It would be nice to see someone selling the new Faema e61 single group who is prepared to keep a demo.  Perhaps an opportunity for you Chris?
            If only....The importer of Faema has no interest in selling them to Joe public whatsoever...

We sourced a 2 group for a CSer through alternate channels and could possibly get a 1 group as well, but when I approached the importer directly, I was politely told to stuff off :

Comment

one group E61 legend is a beautiful machine but close to 4000 euro

Comment

The one group Faema e61 Lever is advertised here in Australia for $8,495.00. I called in an attempt to see a demo with a view to placing an order but to my dismay they have nothing to demonstrate, furthermore, seemed uninterested.
                I asked how many of these machines they had actually sold and was told only 2. Surprised they have managed to sell that many given circumstances.

Comment

This machine is my absloute dream machine but I could never afford/justify the price.... however, if I knew one was sitting on a bench somewhere being sad and lonely... and accessible then I would have a reason to put my lotto forms in... or insure the cat for a HUGE amount of money.... here kitty... ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 7E77692C2D1D0 link=1287534812/7#7 date=1287630746
                    The one group Faema e61 Lever is advertised here in Australia for $8,495.00.  I called in an attempt to see a demo with a view to placing an order but to my dismay they have nothing to demonstrate, furthermore, seemed uninterested.
                    I asked how many of these machines they had actually sold and was told only 2.  Surprised they have managed to sell that many given circumstances.  
                    If its a legend youre talking about cjt, I can get one and at a far better price...

I have sent you a PM

Chris

Comment

Brett H, perhaps if we both put in an order in with Chris he will do us a deal

Chris, I will give you a call.

Comment

Id love to Cjt but Id need to find somewhere else to keep it because I wouldnt be allowed home! Doesnt stop me dreaming....

Lots of pics please if you are lucky enough to give one a good home!

Comment

trouble with the e61 remake is its just a hx machine not too different mechanically from any other e61 hx single group... so youre basically paying 2-3k just for looks alone...

im still a bit confused about why anyone buys anything other than a minore III honestly...

Comment

Originally posted by 10342E3E353C5D0 link=1287534812/12#12 date=1287647839
                            im still a bit confused about why anyone buys anything other than a minore III honestly...
                            Let me guess. You own a minore III, right? ;D

In answer to your question, its for the same reason we drive different cars. We are individuals who prefer, and value, different things.

Comment

Originally posted by 6A4E54444F46270 link=1287534812/12#12 date=1287647839
                              although i agree the minore is a very capable machine thats a very bold statement.

IMO the minore may suffer from some issues in the future around its high tech approach where many simple HX systems will keep on keeping on.

its horses for courses but, each to their own and time will tell.

shame about the GS3, Chris often talks about its issues when comparing against the others, but if service / parts are a issue it would be hard for him to sell with confidence and back it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X