Izzo Alex Duetto II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Izzo Alex Duetto II

Does anyone have one of these machines ? I have ordered one from Chris @ TalkCoffee and just want to know how your machine is working out...maybe get some tips or just discussions etc.

Re: Izzo Alex Duetto II

Try this link
    http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1260516382

Ive not got one, but you might find something useful

Comment

Only had one a week and a bit. Just in the getting to know you phase. So far EXCELLENT.

Comment

Originally posted by 7E7D757C707F110 link=1309774707/2#2 date=1309777162
        Only had one a week and a bit. Just in the getting to know you phase. So far EXCELLENT.
        Ditto - I am a complete novice to these machines but still making drinkable shots.

Comment

I have had mine for a month and I am more then happy with my choice they are a great performer very easy to get a great shot and silky milk no worries You will be more then happy your new Alex for sure...

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1307095415

Cheers Gra..

Comment

This is my Duetto with custom wood, Posh portafilter spouts and longer legs (Not noticeable). Had it 4 months. So far so good. Dennis

Comment

Love the wood work walshman!

Comment

So how long from switching on the machine to operating temp(to pour shots) does the Duetto II take....anyone ??
                (By the way walshman, the timber does set the machine off nicely.)

Comment

I turn mine on at 6.00 in the morning on waking, bathroom,etc and is ready when I resurface at 6.25. Everything is to temp, but, I think it may be more consistent if left for 40 minutes.

Comment

Have had mine for almost a year now. I turn it on and let it have around 20 mins to warm up before I start making shots (yes Im terrible and should get a timer).  I usually make six coffees with two of those to take in to work to share around. 

I leave it as late as possible to do those so they stay warm and the consistency starts to come in around 40 mins after the machine has been on.  At that point the shots will then start to be as good as they can be.

Technically, you can make shots after around 10-15 mins but its best to wait as long as you can up to about 45 mins.

Comment

I dont want to hijack the thread, but how many people have plumbed their Duettos ?

Comment

Originally posted by 3B383039353A540 link=1309774707/10#10 date=1309853049
                        I dont want to hijack the thread, but how many people have plumbed their Duettos ?
                        Anecdotally, Id say probably about 2/3 of my Victorian clients.

Comment

Ive had mine for about 18 months and it has not missed a beat

I would recomend one to anyone

I let mine warm up from 20 minutes to anything up to an hour or so, depending on what Im doing at the time :

Its plumbed in, saves having to fill the tank!!

Chris service was second to none when I purchased it

Warren

Comment

Originally posted by 45464E474B442A0 link=1309774707/10#10 date=1309853049
                            I have plumbed mine in cant believe how I ever survived before ay

Gra..

Comment

we have plumbed in ours, water as well as waste. fantabulous

Comment

Working...
                              X