Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• la Pavoni Pub side panels

Anyone know where I might find these?

Ive scoured suppliers websites, but havent made any direct enquiries yet.

Machine is shown in profile pic.

Thanks

Re: la Pavoni Pub side panels

I would have done it the other way around......ie, call the two importers where I think it is most likely you will find parts and ask them a direct question, and forget "suppliers websites" where you will most likely get a false impression of the availability of "obscure" spare parts such as body panels...."obscure" in that body panels may well be shown in parts schematics but they are one of the least likely spare parts anyone will ever keep in stock.

About the best scenario, is if one of the importers has a dead machine that isnt in line for resurrection, that they may be willing to sell panels off.

So, I would call Oasis Griffiths in Melboune, and failing them, try Euroespresso in Annandale in Sydney!

If they dont have them, the chance of anyone else having them will be slimmer than slim 

Hope that helps.

Rgdz,
    Attilio
    very first CS site sponsor.

Comment

euroespresso in annandale :P

Comment

Thanks M Couldnt remember the exact name. Will go back and modify the post.

Rgdz,
        A.

Comment

Originally posted by 506473657E49557970707373160 link=1316763997/1#1 date=1316823407
          I would have done it the other way around......ie, call the two importers
          Cant argue with the logic, but like most of us, my free time is usually after hours. [smiley=cry.gif]

Thanks to you both for your input.

Mark

Comment

Working...
          X