Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cimbali Junior S/1 - safety thermostat switch

Hi All,

Just a quick one - does anyone know where the overheat thermostat safety switch is located? I believe Im looking for a red button that pops out when its activated. I have a manual that shows a finger pointing to it on the right hand side of the boiler however, its not there on mine (the year of manufacture of my machine is 1998) . Ive also read that it can be located under the drip tray but I cant see it there either (I havent opened up the box yet though - could it be in there??)
    Any ideas?

Sue

Re: Cimbali Junior S/1 - safety thermostat switch

if you follow the wiring back from the element towards the pressurestat, it should be somewhere inbetween

Comment

Sould be on the element itself if not it has been removed at some stage or it is in the box at the back in the corner usually. Hope this helps, if it is a blown element though let me know have plenty in stock
      Cheers

Comment

Thank you both so much for your replies - Im sorry for my late reply - Ive been offline for a week or so.

I think it must be in the box at the back in the corner. I cant find it anywhere else...
        Sue

Comment

Working...
        X