Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet another request for a LaCimbali M28 Manual (sorry)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another request for a LaCimbali M28 Manual (sorry)

Hi All,

Just picked up one of these machines and aside the relationship issues due to the reduced bench space its been amazing! That said I still really dont understand how it all works and more importantly how to take care of the machine...

As you can all imagine I want it to last so I ask this impassioned plea... If anyone can help me with a service/user manual for this machine I would really appreciate it! You can email it to me @ morrison.christian@gmail.com or PM if your prefer.

Also any info for tips on care and maintenance of this machine also welcome.

Thanks in advance

Re: Yet another request for a LaCimbali M28 Manual (sorry)

If anyone needs the wiring diagram for the M28 its here.. Still looking for a manual!

http://www.home-barista.com/espresso-machines/pid-la-cimbali-m31-any-input-t4738.html

Comment

I have some cimbali/faema manuals, not for this exact model, but you mind find some info handy. I will email to you.

Cheers

Comment

Anyone know the size of the drain plug in mm? I need to head to bunnings but its hard to lift the machine up to check. Its a screw on connection.

Also any ideas on where to get the plastic bits that go in the group heads for cleaning?

Comment

Working...
        X