Fiorenzato Ducale 2 group schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiorenzato Ducale 2 group schematics

I was given a Fiorenzato Ducale 2 group machine that is missing a few bits (gauge, pressure stat and a few other small bits). It looks like someone has started working on it only to get flustered and give up. The machine itself, apart from missing a few bits, looks to be in good condition. It is a 2000 model, and I am keen to repair it.

Has anyone got any schematics for this machine, or at least some idea of where to get schematics?

The machine looks to me to be very simple in its design, but nonetheless, I think a good set of drawings is always beneficial.

Re: Fiorenzato Ducale 2 group schematics

cant help you out but if you decide you cant be bothered with it, let me know and ill buy it!

Comment

Re: Fiorenzato Ducale 2 group schematics

Also,

Further on this machine, any opinions on it being a decent machine or not. From the looks of it, it seems to be a well built machine and it certainly is a nice looking machine. Very classic design. When I first saw this one I thought it to be quite old, but in fact the label dais it was built in May 2000. Love the fact that all the details are scratched in by hand on the label. Do these machines get hand built?

Comment

Working...
      X