Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rancilio Epoca plumbed in type to water tank convertion

Hi there:

I have just bought an used Rancilio Epoca E 1gr coffee machine. It is a plumbed in type. I am currently renting and was wondering if it is possible to convert the machine to a water tank. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!

Re: Rancilio Epoca plumbed in type to water tank convertion

it should pull from a tank no worries... if it doesnt like the tank below its own height, just sit a tank on the bench next/behind the machine or in a cupboard above it.

Comment

Put a check valve in the line to prevent the water from flowing/siphoning back into the tank and to maintain prime.

Java "No back-flow allowed!" phile
      Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Thank you, Mischa and Javaphile for your reply. Do you happen to know where I can buy a suitable water tank and a check valve, in Melbourne or online? Also do I need to buy a water tank with a water filter? Thank you!

Comment

You can get those ceramic water dispensers which filter the water as it goes through. Something like this:
          And you can get a check valve / pressure limiting valve as well as various hoses and fittings from bunnings or site sponsor bombora

Comment

Thank you very much, Mischa. Will go to bunnings tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X