Vibiemme DoubleDomo Super PID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibiemme DoubleDomo Super PID

Im in the process of looking at some serious kit and really just want to do it once rather than have upgrade envy in next 5 years. Hence the extreme end and with a passion to experiment. So Ive been looking at a number of units, mostly DB with PID, vibe or rotary doesnt worry me. I came across the Vibiemme DoubleDomo Super with PID. It seems from my searching this unit is not available in Australia? Cannot see it on ECA webpage.

Anyone got some further details on this unit and if it is likely to hit the Australian market.

Cheers

Jonty

Re: Vibiemme DoubleDomo Super PID

Originally posted by 4267667C71080 link=1323569179/0#0 date=1323569179
    Im in the process of looking at some serious kit and really just want to do it once rather than have upgrade envy in next 5 years.  Hence the extreme end and with a passion to experiment.  So Ive been looking at a number of units, mostly DB with PID, vibe or rotary doesnt worry me.  I came across the Vibiemme DoubleDomo Super with PID.  It seems from my searching this unit is not available in Australia? Cannot see it on ECA webpage. 

Anyone got some further details on this unit and if it is likely to hit the Australian market.

Cheers

Jonty
    Hi Jonty,

ECA looked at this a few years ago, shelved it because it was going to be too expensive and is now working on it again. I understand that the planed configuration will be rotary pump and with a price somewhere north of the Alex Duetto. I am unsure of how close they are to release.

Hope that

Comment

Re: Vibiemme DoubleDomo Super PID

Thanks Chris,

With the EU in pieces on a dollar front, no doubt brings a lot of units into play for the strong AUD

Cheers

Jonty

Comment

Working...
      X