Aurora 70s lever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aurora 70s lever

The Expobar has been bundled out the door, akin to an ungrateful sacking.
    This HX lever has funk and wins on the extraction every time. The silence is deafening.
    Sweeter, creamier shots....not just with the camera.

Thanks to George, Sue and Michael from The Coffee Man. Perfect match. Great service. I am chuffed.

Re: Aurora 70s lever

Oh wow :-)

I have seen a few Aurora lever extractions on Youtube and have had the hots for one of those for a while. Nice machine.

Mike

Comment

Yikes!

Cant be too many of these around Oz. Great pick up!

Love that group head design. Very nice set-up.

~Joe

Comment

Very nice.I used to have one of these, and sold it to Sydney - i know of about 3 of them in Aussie.Another poster on here (vicroamer) has one too.I thought Georges one used to be pink? May be he painted it back to the more original orange? Have fun

Comment

Hey all, so happy bud that we have a new lever man , mike I still have the pink Aurora, this is another. I know of about 10 of them in Australia such a great little machine that delivers everytime.

Comment

That is a lovely machine.
            Can you tell me out of interest what your grinder that is partly obscured in the picture is?
            (scuse my ignorance  )

Comment

Originally posted by 7E63670A0 link=1334742332/5#5 date=1335202423
              Can you tell me out of interest what your grinder that is partly obscured in the picture is?
              Looks like a Compak K10 fresh

Comment

Definatly a Compak K10 Fresh, i know cos it came from me with the option deli hopper.

Comment

Right on George.
                  This combo could not be any better.
                  My recent grinder experience = macap M4, Mazzer major and now the Compak.
                  The Compak is very forgiving when I am constantly changing between roasts - I find I do not have to adjust the grinder much but can improve extractions by tweaking the dose.
                  The Aurora responds well to this, even more so than the expobar.

Comment

Working...
                  X