Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bezzera BZ40 P assemblage trouble

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bezzera BZ40 P assemblage trouble

    Hi there,

    This is my first post but I've been reading for a while now. Realy like the forum!

    Last week I bought a Bezzera BZ40 P build in 1999. It needed some work. I cleaned, descaled a bit and replaced a defect heating element.
    While testing en tinkering I started disassemblage some more pipes and parts. I didn't hade any brew pressure anymore and thought it might be a stuck piece of scale. Problem solved....

    But when assembling the pieces again I guess I made a mistake. 

    When I put the part (STUD D8.5 X 17.5 OT )?) back in the solenoid valve the water circulation system is stuck. When I leave the little part the system works but I guess I need it for some reason.


    Any suggestions?
    Thanks




    [IMG] [/IMG]

  • #2
    Bezzera BZ40 P assemblage trouble (part 2)

    Please stop making cross-posts and making new threads and keep the conversation in the original thread.
    Last edited by Javaphile; 19 November 2012, 04:26 PM. Reason: Multiple cross-posts

    Comment


    • #3
      can you host the picture in imgur and post a link or something?

      Comment


      • #4
        From page 21 of the parts pdf? what do you mean in the solenoid valve? it goes in part 13 the check valve, which prevents water going in reverse from the boiler to the pump if the solenoid valve got stuck open. Maybe you have the check valve orientated backwards
        Last edited by Jimmytheboot; 19 November 2012, 05:56 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jimmytheboot View Post
          From page 21 of the parts pdf? what do you mean in the solenoid valve? it goes in part 13 the check valve, which prevents water going in reverse from the boiler to the pump if the solenoid valve got stuck open. Maybe you have the check valve orientated backwards
          Correct!

          Glad I solved the problem Yesterday. I mixed up two parts in de solenoid valve.
          First test worked out pretty ok. Brew pressure is at 9 bar and the kettle pressure at 1.3 and the solenoid seems to work fine. I hope it stays ok because the safety valve filled the cup three time a few days ago. Already ordered a replacement solenoid.
          Time to get to know my BZ40 in where it's all about, drinking espresso!
          Any members with advice are welcome. Thanks for the reply's.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sndrrr View Post
            Please stop making cross-posts and making new threads and keep the conversation in the original thread.
            I dont know about anyone else but the original thread was broken for me, just a page with no post and impossible to reply to

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jimmytheboot View Post
              I dont know about anyone else but the original thread was broken for me, just a page with no post and impossible to reply to
              I know but stopped arguing With the administrator.

              Comment

              Working...
              X